2/17/2012

Friday's Treat






So, I just realized that this weeks post is going to be doubled because I forgot to post about last week!! I honestly don't know where my time goes....well at least a little bit of it. The majority of my time these days is spent taking care of my darling little girl, which I wouldn't change for anything!!

Last week I made Brownie Cheesecake Bites. They turned out so good! I love anything cheesecake! I had a good recipe for brownies so I used that and made them in my mini cupcake pan. It's hard to find a recipe for a plain simple cheesecake though that doesn't have about 5lbs of cream cheese. I knew I wouldn't need that much filling so I came up with my own. Just a very basic cream cheese and sour cream mixture. I filled the cups half full with brownie batter, baked them for a bit then pressed down the center and filled it with the cream cheese batter and then baked for a few more minutes.


I don't have a picture of them, unfortunately. My husband really liked them so what I kept at the house went pretty fast:) Apparently so did the ones he took to work, which is what I
was going for!






This week I made Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with DOUBLE frosting:)


They actually turned out to be a combination of several different recipes I found online because I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for.



The first one is a Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Frosting and then the second one is a Chocolate Peanut Butter Frosting. I don't think I need to tell you that these are really good because it is Peanut Butter and Chocolate and that is always good:) These are a first for me so I'm curious how my husband
's co-workers liked them!



I need to combine all the recipes somewhere so I can make these again....



Have a great weekend Ya'll!!



Mary Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow Me on Pinterest