2/10/2012

Pumpkin Cake

I made one of my husbands favorite cakes. Pumpkin Cake! Of course, he loves anything that has pumpkin in it.


A piece of pumpkin cake, a cup of coffee in front of a semi- roaring fire. Three kids running around wanting a bite of your piece (they inhaled their piece), spilling your coffee (why would you walk from couch to couch when you can jump). It was a perfect evening at home.

Christine
P.S. This is what I had to go though to get the semi-roaring fire.


The "little valley" is from the path we tried to keep to the shed. Obliviously, we gave up.

Next winter the wood stack WILL NOT be behind the shed.

1 comment:

  1. That cake looks soo good right now! I haven't made that recipe in a long time...I see that in my kitchen in the near future:) I loved seeing the picture of you:) We never see that....I'm glad I don't have to try and take Lyla out in that kind of snow!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow Me on Pinterest