6/17/2012

Friday's Treat

So this week I made something savory rather than sweet due to an "overwhelming" request as my husband put it..... SLOPPY JOE'S;) Yes, I made the office lunch instead of just a treat. They were a big hit. There was nothing left in the crock pot when my husband got home from work, which is what I aim for! I have had this 'recipe' for several years and they are always a big hit anywhere I take them.  I actually don't have an exact recipe for them. It is basically ground beef in a sweet barbecue sauce. That's the best way I can describe it.I didn't get to take any pictures.....sorry about that. It was a hectic Thursday, the joe's were cooking in the crock pot during the night while I was sleeping and I just didn't get the pictures.


So. since I don't have much for you on the food subject I thought I would share a few pictures of my daughter. That's a treat, right? She turned 7 months this week!!! WOW! I can't even believe she is 7 months old already. Growing like a weed and changing every day.



couldn't be more fun

7 months old today:)

love this little girl, chubby arms,  legs and all!!
That's better than food pictures anyways, isn't it? I know I am probably the only one partial enough to think that!:)

I hope ya'll are having a great weekend and enjoying your Fathers Day!

Mary Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. Yes! WAAAAY better than food pictures. She's super cute. Glad she's in our life. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie! Can't wait to meet her :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow Me on Pinterest