9/08/2012

Friday's Treat ~ Mini Mocha Cupcakes


These mini cakes are so, sooo good!!! If you are a lover of chocolate and coffee you will definitely want to try these out. Not to mention they are just adorable. 


                           
I have to say that my decorating skills have improved greatly because of this friday tradition....I feel like a real cake decorator:)




I found these little polka dot liners at Michaels for just a $1, aren't they cute?!


I found the recipe for these on the Brown Eyed Baker's blog. You can find the recipe here. She has a lot of good recipes and ideas. I used  a cappuccino powder instead of the espresso powder only because I couldn't find an espresso powder....I used the suisse mocha flavor and loved it! I also dusted the top with a little bit of cocoa.....perfect!!



Try them....I know you will love them!!!!

Have a great weekend!


~ Mary Elizabeth ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow Me on Pinterest