2/15/2013

Fridays Treat ~ Monster Cookies



Monster cookies were on the menu for today's treat. I know it is Valentine's but my husband didn't want to take anything that was "pretty" because that would be weird for him apparently:) I had to laugh at that. Since it is mostly guys in his office anyways I figured they would appreciate the non-valentine treat as well!




These are seriously delicious cookies. They are soft and chewy {as all cookies should be}. They were very easy to make as well.  Just use your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe and add about a cup of peanut butter, a cup of oats, mini chocolate chips and then whatever candy you like. I used Reese's Pieces upon request from the husband:)




As you can see it is hard for little fingers to resist these too....




I may have helped a little bit:) but those little fingers enjoyed this cookie!




I have a few house projects going this weekend to hopefully show you next week. Can't wait!!

Have a great weekend!

Mary Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow Me on Pinterest