3/25/2011

A New Found Favorite!!

This past weekend my husband and I were in Detroit and got to experience soo many new things....It is unbelievable how many restaurants they have there!! I think we ate at like 5 or 6 different places in 3 days!! And shopping?!!! UNREAL!!!!! So many stores, they have everything there and the friends we were visiting only lived 10 min. from it all!

The reason for this post is to tell all you bloggers out there that are constantly saying you got things from HomeGoods and IKEA that....... I finally got to experience those stores!! It was like walking into a little piece of heaven! So much stuff! I definitely took my time walking around and would have come out with one of everything if I could have fit it into our car!

I will have to say that HomeGoods was probably my favorite of the two, I loved all the styles, colors and furniture and their mirrors were just incredible! There were several that I wanted but just couldn't fit them in the car! Annoying!!

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures but I just wanted to tell everyone how excited I was to finally visit one! I only wish we had one here in our town but I guess Hobby Lobby and TJMaxx/Marshall's will suffice!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Mary Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have been there. I would love to visit those stores.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow Me on Pinterest