3/19/2011

Giant Cupcakes are SOOO Cute

Okay here is another giant cupcake that I made Monday night.  I LOVED this one too. The girl I made if for wanted to incorporate a bear and small animals. I made sugar cookies and found some small animal cookie cutters. I love making these. I used one of my favorite chocolate cake recipes. Look here for the recipe.



I am making dinner for a friend from church today. She had her baby last week. I have a couple of ideas that will put a new twist on some old favorite foods. I am also working on my son's room and that is almost finished. Also, working on the stencil above the fireplace. So, I will have a few posts coming in the next couple of days.


Hope you all great weekend.
Christine

2 comments:

  1. Hey I would love to have your recipe for the sugar cookies you made. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will post the recipe in the next couple of days. I have an idea for a new twist. Can't wait to share it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow Me on Pinterest