4/06/2011

I Have Swimming Pools on my mind......

Spring is in full swing here in Georgia which means that the pool season is in full sw
ing...everyone wants their pool to be ready
for those HOT days that are just around the corner. My husband and I love this time of the year for just that reason....s
o, I thought I would share a little about what we do. ATP POOLS & SPAS, is the biggest daily challenge that we have, but, it is also one of the most fulfilling....not just because it is our source of income but because of what it stands for...a life that we are building for ourselves
and the children God has blessed us with. A life where we can set goals
and know that we as a family make it happen for the enrichment of our own lives. We are privileged to live the "American Dream" not the dream of unending wealth, but the dream of working hard and being rewarded for it through the knowledge that we did it ourselves, with the
Grace of God as our source of strength...it is a tough life at times with great challenges but it is what we do with those challenges that define who we are and what we are capable of accomplishing.........Well, as our Pastor would say, that was all free.....For all my sisters who still have snow on the ground, enjoy these pictures of the south and the pools in it!


This is our very first pool in Brunswick, and it is still my favorite just because of the Blood, Sweat & Tears that it took to get it in the ground (yes, I literally shed a few tears over this pool and my husband..alot of blood & sweat) this was the start of ATP Pools & Spas in 2007...


I love this picture of Grant and Claira in 2009


Here is that pool upon completion......magnificent!


And, here are Grant & Claira the last day of 2010, which was the first pool of this new season.....

Not only has our business grown since 2007, but so has our family...here are Grant & Will in that same pool


Here is that pool upon completion....without a doubt the neighbors are jealous!

A true SHOW STOPPER...Yes, we can build you one for a minimal fee.....


This is just a drop in the bucket of the work that has been done by ATP, and if you would like to see more and read more about us check out our brand new website here....we have been truly blessed in more ways than we deserve......I hope you have enjoyed these beautiful pools as much as "we" (ok, so I didn't physically help but he couldn't have done it without me!) have enjoyed building them! Long live the American Dream!

Rhiannon



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow Me on Pinterest