12/23/2011


Lyla Grace


It has been just 6 short weeks ago that the most wonderful thing that could ever happen to me came into this world! My precious Lyla Grace was born on November 12 after just 5 short hours of labor.


She is perfect and priceless! I always heard that children are a blessing and I couldn't believe that to be more true. She is such a joy to us.



We are so excited to be celebrating our first Christmas as a family of 3! What better time to celebrate the birth of a child than at Christmas as we remember the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! I hope ya'll have a wonderful Christmas season!


Mary Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. You didn't tell me you did a post. Of course you had to throw in that it only took 5 hours instead of 4 days, a midwife, epidural and C-Section. :) I am EXTREMELY glad you had a easy delivery.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow Me on Pinterest