1/27/2012

Friday's Treat

So I decided I am going to start sending treats with my husband every friday to his work. My sisters will have to correct me here but I always remember hearing about my Mom making home made pizza for my dad to take to the mill when we were all young ( I don't even know if I was born yet actually ). Like I said my sisters will have to verify this story but I thought I would start doing the same for my husband. I told him he probably won't get pizza every friday but the guys he works with aren't picky!!

So the first thing I made for him was actually at his request, Cinnamon Rolls!


Now I have to say that these turned out really well. They were big and fluffy with cream cheese frosting. I love to make cinnamon rolls. They are one of my favorites.




As you can see I did make a few other things as well, homemade bread and banana muffins. I love homemade bread. Nothing is better than a warm piece of bread straight from the oven with butter and brown sugar!!! I would live on bread, you can do so many things with it. The muffins were pretty good too but my husband said the cinnamon rolls were definitely the favorite.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Can't wait to see what I make for next week!!

Have a great weekend, ya'll

Mary Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. I should make some cinnamon rolls. I haven't made those since Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary! I didn't know about this blog! Actually Brent says that I knew about it but somehow I've forgotten! How happy I am to find it. That's sooo sweet of you to make Friday a tradition of making treats. I bet Ben is excited about it.

    Anyhow, I'm gonna browse on here some more.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow Me on Pinterest