8/23/2012

Rhiannon's Room

Rhiannon's room is partly finished. The curtains are finished and most of the decorations. Still trying to figure out the best way to store her little bit of toys. I also have some material that I am going to make a headboard out of. Most importantly, I need to find a bedspread for her bed. I've gotten two, brought home, hated them and promtly returned them. After putting up the pom-pom's and hanging the pictures, I think I need to paint it white. I have added that to my never ending to-do list.

Here's a sneak peak of her room -


I made this picture by cutting out butterflies from scrapbook paper.

I covered the back of a picture from from leftover material from
her curtains. Then painted the letter R and glued it to the glass.


I stapled wire to the back of this old window pane, and
painted it. Excuse the missing trim around the window. We are
having our windows replaced and had to measure.

This is the material for her headboard.
 Since this post is about Rhiannon's room, I thought I would post a couple pictures of her that were taken recently. She is getting so big. She'll be two in October. A few things about her - she loves her babies and their blankies, she doesn't like to get dirty, she loves new clothes and shoes, she always wants her hair fixed, she is quite the tattle tail already, VERY bossy with her brothers, and LOVES to do whatever I'm doing.

Her first braid.

One of her favorite things to do, look at books.
We are so blessed to have her and will be even more blessed when she can do the dishes. :)

Christine

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I can't believe she is going to be two already. I love her hair. Great job on the room decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! Where did you find that letter? I like the style that it is..love the material too:) Rhiannon is just precious and I am still jealous of her hair:) At the rate Lyla is going she will never have as much hair as Rhiannon..haha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow Me on Pinterest