9/24/2012

Our Labor Day Trip

I am finally posting some pictures from our trip to Seward, AK, on Labor Day. I will warn you that there are quite a few pictures. We drove down to Seward Sunday night after church and then came back on Monday night. The kids were so excited to go and spend the night at a motel. We also went to the Sea Life Center (something we do every time we go down there).

Hope you enjoy all the pictures!


Waiting for Dad to get the motel room.

So excited. They were checking out everything.




 




 
 



 
 
 










The kids had a great time. This was Jax'x first trip to the ocean. I am a little behind on some of my posts. Hopefully, in the next couple of days I will be showing you what has been going on here.
 
Christine
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow Me on Pinterest