12/07/2012

Friday's Treat ~ Brownie Rice Krispie Treats

I know this post is a little bit late but I am getting behind on all the things I have made and wanted to share this with you even though there won't be any pictures....Sorry about that by the way. We are working on things:)

These bars are absolutely the best!! After having these you won't want to go back to regular Rice Krispie Treats. These are so easy to make too.....

The first layer is your favorite brownie recipe. I use the one I wrote about here because it really is the best. Bake as directed and then pull out of the oven and cover with the second layer.....marshmallows!! Give a generous layer:) Place back in the oven for just a minute until the marshmallows are melted.

The third  ( and best ) layer...The Rice Krispie Treat layer:) Melt together 1 1/3 cup chocolate chips, 3 tbls butter and 1 cup peanut butter. Mix well and then stir in 2 cups Rice Krispies. Mix together and then pour over top of the marshmallows. 

Cool completely and then cut into bars. These are soo good.....I promise!! I'm sure you will love them also!

Have a great weekend and look back soon for more post...I have several Christmas things to show ya'll:)

Mary Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow Me on Pinterest