1/12/2013

Friday's Treat ~ Brownie Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies







Don't these look yummy?! 


I am not really a fan of 'whoopie pies'...of any kind really. I don't like dessert/sweet food that is stuffed or filled. Isn't that weird? But give me a plate of stuffed pasta ( of any kind ) and I will eat it like there is no tomorrow:)  haha....

These were so so easy to make and took very little time. You can find the recipe for them here. The thing that took the most time was trying to figure out how many grams were in a cup:)  For the chocolate chips I used about 1 1/2 cups and the butter was about 1/4 cup. My husband loved them! 


 Have a great weekend and enjoy!!!

Mary Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow Me on Pinterest