1/08/2011

Stuffing Balls

The credit for the stuffing ball idea goes to my sister Jennifer.  Hopefully one day soon you will be seeing some posts from her.  She is quite busy these days.  She watches my 3 kids for me while I'm at work and then works at a resturant a couple nights a week and on the weekends. 


I made these balls for Thanksgiving this year. It was nice to do something different with stuffing then just having it in another bowl.  I made my own stuffing by sauteing diced onions, garlic, and green peppers. Then added some chicken broth and brought that to a boil. Poured it over my dried out bread crumbs. Added some sage and mixed well. Then made balls and but into a cupcake pan and baked for about 30 to 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow Me on Pinterest