3/17/2011

Happy Birthday, Mary!

Today is our sister Mary's birthday. Oh, how I wish we lived closer and Rhiannon and I could take you out for lunch. I can't believe how fast time goes by. It seems like yesterday we were at the hospital waiting for you to be born. Then changing your diapers, showing you how to ride a bike. I remember you standing on a stool (so you could reach the table) and mixing a big bowl of bread. You always did like to bake and cook. (We would have so much fun getting together and baking/cooking up a storm.) Then you were in high school and we were going to your basketball games, and now you've been married for five years. I miss my sisters everyday of the year, but birthdays are days that remind me how much I miss you all. 
So, I hope you have a GREAT birthday, Mary! 
We love you and miss you!
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow Me on Pinterest