1/25/2013

Friday's Treat ~ Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Cookies


Peanut Butter cookies are right up there with Chocolate Chip cookies in my book. At least good, soft and chewy Peanut Butter cookies are. These little ones are all that, and the chocolate drizzle on top? Well, everything is better with chocolate:)


I did make them a little bit on the small side { mostly so I didn't have to make multiple batches because honestly, I didn't have enough peanut butter for that } :)


I always use creamy peanut butter. Crunchy peanut butter is just so much work...for my jaw:) haha...creamy is always best, in my opinion.



Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Cookies

3/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1/2 butter
1 1/4 cup brown sugar
3 tbls milk
1 tbls vanilla
1 egg
1 3/4 cup flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt

Combine peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, milk and vanilla and mix until fluffy. Add the egg and mix well. Add the flour, baking soda and salt. Mix just until combined. Place on cookie sheet and bake at 375 for 7-8 minutes. 

The chocolate drizzle on top is just melted semi-sweet chocolate chips.





Make some and I know you will enjoy them!!

Have a great weekend

Mary Elizabeth



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow Me on Pinterest